Looking to position yourself to succeed at a higher level?
In our Team’s Journey program, The Intelligent Team, we discuss what it means to Know Yourself & Lead Yourself as we work towards developing emotional intelligence.
This workshop will dive deep into our biggest leadership challenge… the leader in the mirror, with three insights on how knowing ourselves improves our influence as we lead, team, and follow.
Our Biggest Leadership Challenge is The Leader in The Mirror
Tuesday, May 5, 2020
1:00 PM – 2:15 PM
Eastern Standard Time
Space is limited!
Due to the interactive nature of this workshop, we have limited capacity.
This session features:
- The importance of knowing self before leading others
- Ways to gain insight and build self-awareness
- How to position yourself to succeed at a higher level
- Specific ways to practice within the next month
- Resources to help you
- Interactivity with fellow participants
Save your spot and come prepared to actively participate and engage in discussion.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.